Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including: Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also – much more work to do. Hence – we’re hiring!
- Participation in projects aimed at developing the infrastructure of our client’s online stores,
- Analysis of the client’s business needs and the ability to translate them into specific solutions,
- Co-creation of e-commerce strategies,
- Recommending activities and tools supporting the implementation of our client’s KPIs,
- Constant cooperation with other departments of the company and with external service providers,
- Monitoring and practical use of market trends in the field of e-commerce and internet marketing,
- Analysis of traffic and sales data provided by the customer.
- Experience in managing e-commerce projects,
- Knowledge of e-commerce issues,
- High level of independence and responsibility for the entrusted tasks,
- Highly developed interpersonal skills,
- Very good work organization,
- Analytical skills – drawing conclusions based on data,
- Practical knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Data Studio, marketing automation, CMS systems operation,
- Knowledge of different e-commerce platforms. e.g. Shopify, Shopware, Woocommerce, Magento, Salesforce
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows accessible communication,
- Knowledge of the current trends in internet marketing and the e-commerce market.
- salary: 10,000 – 14,000 PLN + VAT,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from our office in Warsaw).