Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including: Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also – much more work to do. Hence – we’re hiring!
- designing and developing web portals and apps using the most popular technologies, tools and frameworks,
- cooperation with a dedicated team of UX/UI designers, strategists, frontend web developers, analysts and of course – with the client,
- decomposition of the solution in the backend layer,
- app implementation in the business logic layer as well as creation of unit and integration tests,
- testing and implementing apps to test and production environments,
- development of our company’s products used by leading banks, insurance companies, FMCGs and e-commerces form both Poland and overseas.
- you’re eager to learn new technologies and share your knowledge.
- knowledge of Python Flask, Python Django, Prestashop, code review, pair programming,
- knowledge of tools used for automatic test creation.
- salary: 9,000 – 13,000 PLN + VAT,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work ?,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from one of our offices – in Poznan or Warsaw).