Head of Delivery
Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both startups and large companies, including Eurocash, INEA, Danone, Credit Agricole Ubezpieczenia, Black Tiger, GetResponse.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by setting ambitious goals and providing constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us even more tools and possibilities for growing, but also much more work to do. That’s why we’re hiring!
- Managing a portfolio of projects focused on strategies for digital products, development of e-commerce / web applications, and their launch.
- Evaluating overall project performance by gathering, analysing, and interpreting financial and team performance data in order to maximise revenue and reduce costs.
- Collaborate with other leaders to support an open and rewarding culture based on trust, respect and curiosity
- Risk management in projects: forecasting, monitoring and proposing solutions to mitigate risk.
- Building, managing and taking care of growth of Project Managers Team and Support Team (at the moment 5 specialists). Providing guidance and oversight for employee evaluations, recruitment and promotion. Defining goals for the entire team and the area that you will lead
- Enhancing and improving project management standards (including quality, work efficiency, security) to support business needs and drive efficiencies.
- Building and managing relationships with vendors, including negotiating and signing contracts (with the support of a law firm), supplier quality verification, problem solving
- Monitoring and optimization of KPIs in the following areas: budget implementation, deadlines, quality and customer satisfaction.
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in a client-facing environment, with a strong knowledge of advanced project management principles.
- extensive experience growing and managing client relationships and managing complex professional services contracts.
- ability to coordinate, plan, manage and oversee many aspects of a company for optimum productivity.
- ability to delegate tasks and implement changes appropriately and effectively.
- excellent organisational skills, with a keen attention to detail, and the flexibility to work with various aspects of a business
- experience working with agile methodology or other structured project management methodologies,
- ability of effective collaboration with software providers (for web, ecommerce, web and mobile applications projects)
- ability of effective collaboration with internal teams (designers and strategists)
- troubleshooting mindset – proactivity and ability to solve problems,
- ability of translating clients’ business needs into technical and digital solutions,
- salary: 12.000-14.000 PLN,
- Private insurance and multisport pass,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 26 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (flexible working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from one of our offices – in Poznan or Warsaw).