Junior UX Designer
Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including: Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also – much more work to do. Hence – we’re hiring!
- researching user needs,
- designing UX of websites, web apps and mobile apps,
- testing usability of digital solutions,
- designing and running design thinking/product discovery workshops,
- customer journey mapping,
- taking part in the process of building digital product strategy,
- cooperating with UI, DEV teams.
- at least six months of experience in a similar role,
- experience in designing websites, web apps and mobile apps,
- ability to create mockups, interfaces and prototypes using UXPin, Figma,
- knowledge of design trends (web/mobile),
- immeasurable curiosity and ability of questioning the status quo.
- ability to design quantitative research and analyze its results,
- ability to design and conduct qualitative research with users,
- knowledge of workshop techniques and ability to use them in the design process,
- ability to iterate using Design Thinking and Service Design methods,
- knowledge of Adobe CC tools.
- salary: 5000-6500 PLN + VAT,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work ,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from one of our offices – in Poznan or Warsaw).