Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including: Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also – much more work to do. Hence – we’re hiring!
- effective project management of websites, e-commerce sites and web apps,
- creating functional specifications,
- testing coded sites and apps,
- communication with clients and contractors,
- managing the project team,
- overseeing budgets on managed projects,
- creation and updating of projects schedules,
- overseeing work quality and timeliness,
- creation of budgets and offers for prospects.
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- experience working with agile methodology or other structured project management methodologies,
- knowledge of UX design and technology trends,
- ability of running effective communication with all stakeholders,
- ability of discussing, convincing and supporting clients while working on their projects,
- proactivity and ability of problem solving,
- ability of translating clients’ business needs into technical solutions,
- ability of reading simple html/css,
- knowledge of a CMS, e.g. WordPress.
- salary: 5,000 – 7,000 PLN + VAT,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work ?,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from one of our offices – in Poznan or Warsaw).