Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including: Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also – much more work to do. Hence – we’re hiring!
- designing and developing mobile and web applications using the most popular technologies, tools and frameworks,
- cooperation with a dedicated team of UX/UI designers, strategists, analysts and of course – with the client,
- participation in product discovery phase, where you will be able to shape new products
- development of our company’s products used by leading banks, insurance companies, FMCGs and e-commerces form both Poland and overseas,
- helping our frontend specialists grow.
- you’re passionate about building user friendly interfaces,
- you’re eager to learn new technologies and share your knowledge,
- you use good practices and take care of the quality and readability of the code,
- you’ve got experience as a team leader
- experience with Prestashop engine,
- knowledge of code review, pair programming,
- knowledge of tools used for automatic test creation.
- salary: 14,000 – 19,000 PLN + VAT,
- chance to actively influence the company’s strategy and team development
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from one of our offices – in Poznan or Warsaw).