- Kreatik Sp. z o.o. is the operator of kreatik.pl
- The Service specialises in acquiring information about users and their behaviours by the following methods:
- Information entered voluntarily into forms.
- Signing up to a newsletter through the form.
- Saving cookie files in end devices. Collecting of logs from a web server by the hosting operators.
information in forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by a user.
- The Service may also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- Data in the form is not shared with third parties unless the user grants their consent for doing so.
- Data specified in the form may be a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data specified in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a given form, e.g. in order to complete the process of handling a maintenance submission, commercial contact or for sending a newsletter.
- Data specified in forms may be shared with entities that execute some services from the technical point of view – this applies particularly to providing information about the owner of a registered domain to entities being operators of web domains (primarily NASK – the Scientific and Academic Computer Network), services managing payments or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this scope.
information about cookie files
- Cookie files are IT data, specifically text files that are stored in the Service User’s end device and are intended to simplify use of the Service’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website where they originate from as well as the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The Service Operator is the entity that uploads the cookies to the Service User’s end device as well as having access to it.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics that help in understanding how the Service Users use the pages which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- retaining the session of the Service User (after logging in) due to which the User does not have to enter the login and password on every page of the Service;
- Determining the user profile in order to display customised materials in advertisement networks and especially in Google;
- Within the Service, there are two key types of cookie files used: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a period specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software used for browsing websites (web browser) usually permits storage of cookie files in the User’s end device by default. The Service Users may introduce changes of settings in this regard. The web browser enables to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information regarding this can be found in the help section or the documentation of the web browser.
- information regarding this can be found in the help section or the documentation of the web browser.
Limiting the use of cookie files may impact some features available on the Service website.
- Cookie files stored in the Service User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Information about some behaviours of users are subject to logging in in the server layer. The data is used only for the purpose of managing the service and for ensuring the most effective provision of hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified through URL addresses. Furthermore, the following may be stored:
- Query receipt time,
- Response sending time,
- Name of customer’s station – identification executed via HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred when executing HTTP transactions,
- URL address of a website visited by the User previously (referrer link) – in cases where the Service was accessed through a link,
- Information about the User’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data will not be associated with the particular people browsing the pages.
- The above data is only used for the purpose of managing the server.
- The data is subject to sharing with third parties only within limits that are permitted by law.
- Data enabling identification of a natural person is shared only by consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to entities authorised on the basis of legal requests, in the scope resulting from such requests.
managing cookie files – how to grant
and revoke consent in practice?
- If a User does not want to receive cookie files, they can change the browser settings. We reserve the position that deactivating cookie files required for the process of encryption, safety or retention of user preferences may hinder, or in extreme cases make it impossible to use the website.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions.